Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank god I have an Irish passport too.

Just as a reminder that I do not have to stay in this country if I don't want to. And I may not want to, because I just cannot handle hearing about Sarah Palin anymore, seriously I am not kidding I may just barf all over their Franken-feminist, crazy-conservative, book-banning, secessionist, "abstinence-promoting", ANWAR-drilling nutjob of a candidate.

The rage, oh the rage. I can't read the NYT, I can't listen to NPR, and I sure as shootin' can't pay attention to anything more right wing - not that I would, anyway. 

Does anyone else just want to beat their chest and projectile vomit and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all over this campaign cycle?

UPDATE: There are some good articles on Palin from Gloria Steinem in the LA Times and Eve Ensler in the Huffington Post.

No comments: