Sunday, September 14, 2008

She scares the bejeebers out of me.

Ok, so I have totally been enjoying the Palin bloodbath that is the New York Times' editorial section right now. She's dumb! She's impulsive! She's Bush 2.0! I have been eating that shit up.

But now I've got something even better: a beautifully-researched article that has quotes from her supporters that are damning.

"In Wasilla, a builder said he complained to Mayor Palin when the city attorney put a stop-work order on his housing project. She responded, he said, by engineering the attorney’s firing."

And this, from her campaign manager from her first mayoral race:
“'Sarah said she didn’t need to read that stuff,' Ms. Chase said. 'It was disturbing that someone would be willing to remove a book from the library and she didn’t even read it.'

'I’m still proud of Sarah,” she added, “but she scares the bejeebers out of me.'”

No comments: