Monday, June 29, 2009

Gaygaygay Yay

SF Pride was great! We slept in but the parade was ridiculously long, so we got to walk its length and see all the festivities. The best: the gay cops! I teared up a little bit, I really did. The other best part: it wasn't nearly as bawdy as the Folsom Street Fair - lots of naked old men (of course), but very few public sex acts. So that was a win.

And the Googlers/Gayglers turned out in force. The caption on a photo from SFist: "Favorite shot of the day: Google contingent. They're sexy AND smart." I don't know about the latter, but I really was proud. We got tshirts with the Maps icon (the place marker) that said "We are here." Again, I got a little teary.

Observe (not my photo):


And I'll upload my photos later. The only downside to the day: I wore Google temporary tattoos on each arm, and got sunburned. Now that I have removed the tattoos, I have Google-shaped pale patches. How unfortunate is that?

No comments: