Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Squeal

Last night we went to El Rio to see (hear?) our friends DJ, and I love love love the place. $1 PBRs on Mondays, free oysters on Fridays, an old lady schooling young punks in pool, and a big backyard with a lemon tree, complete with huge honking lemons.

BUT: the highlight was that Mike's friend Linda just recently obtained a potbellied piglet, and I am going to get to see it soon!

Not only that, but the pig is named Greta, and Greta is black with little white hooves. Greta is also teething, and so likes to gently gnaw on people. And finally, Linda has a dog as well, and the dog and the pig spoon.

!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I will be in SF Labor Day weekend and the week following. Can I go to this bar with you?

And piglet/doggy cuddles are the happiest thing I've heard all year.

Huggles,

Kat