Stories here are probably not accurate at all. Just so you know.
Friday, January 16, 2009
There is a man in my apartment, steam cleaning my carpets. 99% of the stains are from red wine. The other 1% is from one time when I didn't take off my boots after hiking. Woops.
Anyway, how much of a grownup am I? All paying someone to do something that I could conceivably do myself. What's next, a maid?
Also, Ezzie is very stealthily freaking out. And you thought the vacuum was bad, furball.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)