Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Never Ever Lick An Envelope!!!

I used to document all the emails I received that were intended for Gary Brennan, a headstone engraver in Ireland. I started responding to the bereaved to let them know I couldn't help with their loved ones' inscriptions, and they stopped writing to me. 

Now, though, some emoticon-happy chick (cutiekissa3) thinks I'm her brother. The newest one from her: a hysterical warning about the dangers of licking envelopes. Believe it or not, I am not a big proponent of licking things that are not food products, but I also think cutiekissa3 needs to chill a little. The odds of cockroach eggs getting inside a cut on my tongue, being nurtured by my warmth and saliva, and finally hatching in a gigantic explosion of tongue and cockroach babies seem pretty slim.

Says cutiekissa3:
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!=-O
That is so gross I am about to throw up.....*PUKES*

Other email addresses on her distribution list include summergirl10, malmonkey2, ILoveTwilight190, and talenthunter (good luck), so at least I'm in good company.

1 comment:

Leslie Billie said...

Oh, the brilliance that is Genevieve Brennan....

Love this one!