Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love that dirty water

I'm going to be in Boston from Wednesday to Saturday next week, and I'm getting pumped up about visiting my favorite places. Everyone who ever made the questionable decision to visit me in Cambridge knows that I am SERIOUS about my Boston-area bars and restaurants.

For sure, I will be hitting up:
  • Charlie's in Harvard Square
  • And probably Grendel's Den as well
  • The Cantab in Central
  • And Hi Fi pizza
  • And maybe one hit wonders night at the Phoenix
  • Ooh, and The Field
  • And River Gods
  • What about Sissy K's in Faneuil? Ok, that's a bad idea
  • Also bad, but tempting: Scorpion Bowls at the Hong Kong
  • And ooh, fries and belgian beer at the Publick House in Brookline
Gah, it turns out I miss Boston! Who knew? And what am I missing?

No comments: