Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Try It.

In uploading my photos from Austin, I remembered a game that two crazy girls there taught me. Actually, it is not so much a game as an exploitation of a latent vulnerability in the human psyche. Take an object - a pen, an ashtray, a chewed piece of gum - and hand it to someone while saying their name. They will invariably take it, and then be confused. When they ask you what they're supposed to do with it, you get to laugh at their expense.

My only worry is that this might work well in places such as Texas and California, but might not work on the east coast north of DC, where I am imagining that saying "Nicole" and trying to hand Nicole a dirty tissue might just get you a dirty look.

These are the things that happen when you ramp up out of a hangover straight into giant margaritas.

No comments: