Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Financial stuff blah blah

A few months ago I signed up for a daily financial planning email from LearnVest. Some days it's super relevant and really handy, and some days I just ignore it. But if you are a lady, and you are not feeling entirely in control of your financial life, I highly recommend it - it's a nice regular push to get on top of things.

For example, I am oh so close to switching from Bank of America to a credit union, and having regular reminders to be more proactive about my money has gotten me here. Now I just have to actually go to the credit union and sign up. Despite their recent infusion of investment cash, LearnVest cannot yet actually drive my ass to the bank. Maybe one day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i didn't drive to the bank! i signed up online

GGB said...

That is super good to know. I am also intimidated by the logistical details of switching everything over, but I need to just suck it up and do it.