Friday, March 26, 2010

Reasons it is a good day

  1. My brother is safely in Australia and says the the biological center is absolutely amazing.
  2. My parents are getting their beehives tomorrow.
  3. Last night I saw the very weird Animal Collective movie and did not have a single nightmare.
  4. Wednesday there was a Russian River beer tasting at work, and it jazzed me up for our super hoppy brew #2 - to be bottled in just over a week.
  5. The sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow.
  6. Tomorrow is also our grilled cheese and homebrew party!
  7. I'm about to start working with Witness on their education/advocacy campaign re:violence against women. And you know what? It turns out that the organization was started by Peter Gabriel. Ok then.
  8. I am wearing my Tom's, which are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Each step is glorious, like a wonderful cushion of love for my tootsies.
  9. I really just woke up in a damn good mood. And it's Friday. Woot.

No comments: