Here are some events that look good:
- Beer Cocktails and Late Night Beer Happy Hour at Alembic - all beer week.
- Humphry Slocombe Beer Ice Creams - all beer week.
- SFBW'10 Scavenger Hunt (!!!) - all beer week.
- Organic Vegan Beer Dinner: Bison Brewing Co. at Millennium Restaurant -2/5-7.
- Beer to Brakers - woohoo! This Saturday, 2/6. I am most definitely doing this.
- Brewery Night: New Belgium Brewing Co. at The Toronado on 2/6. Don't scoff, serious beer geeks - New Belgium will always have a special place in my heart, because you can send free postcards from their brewery in Fort Collins. My dad and I sent my mom 8, drunkenly.
- Mini Firkin Festival - Magnolia Gastropub & Brewery, 2/9. 12 cask conditioned beers!
- "A Night Without Hops" with Brian Hunt (Moonlight Brewing Company) - The Monk's Kettle. Mike "IPA Lover" G. would never go to this with me.
- Bavarian Beer Breakfast - Gordon Biersch San Francisco 2/12. Tempting, though not the best idea.
I just got overwhelmed and skimmed the rest, but there is much there. Beerbeerbeerbeerbeer!