Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Booked

I just booked a hotel for my first four nights in Sydney next week. It was only a little more than a double room with a shared bathroom in a hostel, and it looks freaking sweet. I'm there alone the first two nights, then Mike joins me next Friday. Yeehaw! But the most exciting part of the trip: we got a friends and family discount at a super fancy hotel on the harbor for the last two nights, so we're going to live it up on the cheap.

Itinerary: walk around, drink, eat, hike a little bit, bike, sit on the beach. And maybe...surf? My sharkophobia might be too much for that. Oh, and I'm going to run with the Sydney hash next Thursday. And work from the Sydney office for the two days that Mike isn't alone. I don't know if that counts as a true 100% vacation, but I'm pumped.

I leave Monday!

1 comment:

Mike G. said...

huzzah!!! it's gonna be so fun. i think you can deal with the sharkophobia but i won't press ya.