Many of these things are embarassingly girly, and I blame them on my addiction to Groupon.com (I have already booked both a cheapo facial and a manicure/pedicure) and on needing to squeeze these things in while not having a dude around.
- Ambiance is having a sale, and there are things that I need. Just NEED, ok?
- The Brewer's Guild is having a boating and beer-ing event this weekend, and I want to go.
- Also, Power to the Peaceful is on Saturday in the park. It looks...hippie.
- SFMoma and the DeYoung both have exhibitions I want to see,
- and I haven't been to the Cal Academy yet.
- Maia is here now
- and Leslie is visiting in the middle October.
- My dad is visiting in the beginning of October, and we're going out to Katie and Larry's farm.
- And to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, of course.
- Tour de Fat is on the 26th,
- which is also the day of the Sierra Tahoe Century ride, for which I have paid two entry fees already.
- I kind of want to see The September Issue. I go to the movies only a few times a year, and I can't explain why this is something I feel motivated to watch. But I do.
- Tour the Anchor Brewery.
- Eat at Bar Crudo, which opened on Divis a few months ago and looks to be all seafood deliciousness.
- Get the roast chicken at Zuni Cafe, because people rave and rave about it.
- Try kitesurfing. Or hang-gliding. Something exciting but overpriced.
- Take some yoga classes. I'm going to assume I've stopped growing now, and it is safe to once again aim for some flexibility. (The story behind this has to do with freakishly tall adolescent me and a mean gymnastics instructor, and is not really worth telling unless you are really good at expressing sympathy while being bored.)
So, ready, set, go!