Wednesday, April 20, 2011

$Z

I love LearnVest, because their emails are a daily reminder of how financially un-savvy I am. Half the time their articles aren't relevant to me, but even then, they're still (usually) interesting.

For example: apparently, if your last name starts with a letter at the end of the alphabet, you're more likely to be an impulse shopper. Really? Really? The theory is that by the time you're name got called in school, they were all out of birthday cupcakes, or something. You'd think that needing to pay attention for a longer period of time ("Please raise your hand when I call your name...") would make you more patient, not less. But I guess you also learn to get while the getting's good, instead of sitting there, waiting to get shafted. It seems like a pretty limited study, but still, interesting.

Happy to be a B.

No comments: