Monday, October 22, 2012

Le Creuset me

This is what happens when you go to Costco for some goddamned cat food.
After years of telling myself they're just too expensive, Costco undermined my arguments with an irresistible deal and I went home with these beauties. They're each several pounds of beautiful cast iron goodness, hand forged in what I imagine to be a very picturesque French factory, named and stroked by a grandmotherly figure then packaged with loving care and shipped to my very own Costco.
It is possible I'm over-romanticizing my cookware. But still: so happy. So hefty.

They're also currently selling Smashbox's Photofinish Primer for $26, which is a good price for a product that I first used earlier in the year and now rely on. #yuppielife

1 comment:

Oh, Steph said...

I can't tell you how many times I've fondled the Creuset on various shopping trips. Gonna bite the bullet soon.