I'd like to note that I have been at work since 6 a.m., and have had a few mimosas in the interim. But here's what's going on:
- Roy Blount Jr. (president of the plaintiff Author's Guild), is my favorite
- University of Michigan's take
- The Association of American Publishers says...
- “Amazing...A class action lawsuit settlement that actually looks like it will benefit someone beyond the attorneys! I think this is mentioned in Revelations as a sign of the End of Days."
- "This might just be the break that will help authors, publishers, and Google find that elusive middle ground."
And news coverage: