Monday, July 16, 2012

Back in action

I have been a busy lady, and as such have neglected my blogstuffs. My excuses: a leisureful vacation filled with swimming and smores, a dance party wedding, and my birthday celebration(s). A few selections:

First we went to Pennsylvania, to my parents'. We hung out on the Delaware.
And did some rope swinging.
Then we drove to upstate NY to see Mike's family. He got to do this:

And see that red roof? That's where we stayed, the old inn that his uncles own.

Then we drove to Boston and ate and drank and made merry.

When we got back it was my birthday, and we rented this beauty, with its interior bar with 6 nanobrews on tap. (Photos stolen from friends because I was too overstimulated to take any decent ones.)
 It's been a pretty sweet couple of weeks.

No comments: